- Specialization fields
- Work with us
CTIC Technology Centre has the legal form of a private foundation. Its board is currently composed by a total of 12 members: 11 ICT companies and the Government of the Principality of Asturias. It also has 3 Honourary Trustees.
CTIC Technology Centre’s Honourary Trustees
Vinton Cerf He developed the TCP/IP protocol, Prince of Asturias Award for Scientific and Technical Research 2002
Ray Tomlinson He invented the electronic mail. Prince of Asturias Award for Scientific and Technical Research 2009.
Martin Cooper He invented the mobile phone. Prince of Asturias Award for Scientific and Technical Research 2009.
CTIC Technology Centre Board of Trustees.
Mrs Eva Pando Iglesias
(Director of IDEPA)
Mr. Francisco José Delgado Rivero
(G. D. for Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
CTIC Technology Centre Executive Committee
- Presidente: Mr. Roberto Paraja Tuero, Telecable de Asturias, S.A.U.
- Vicepresidente: Mr. Alejandro Durán López, Felguera T.I. S.A.
- Vocal: Mrs. Eva Pando Iglesias / Gobierno del Principado de Asturias
- Vocal: Mr. Francisco José Delgado Rivero / Gobierno del Principado de Asturias
- Secretaria: Mrs. Marta Tamargo Valdés.