Committee of Experts
On Monday 4th June, previous to the Congress and under its Framework, an extraordinary and private meeting of the Committee of Experts “Child Protection in ICT” will be held, which will be coordinated by Protégeles.
Several entities have confirmed their attendance, among which are:
- Spanish Ministry of Health, Welfare and Equality.
- Civil Guard.
- National Police Force.
- Mossos d'Esquadra (Catalonian Police Force).
- British Telecom.
- CESICAT (Internet security center of Catalonia).
- SUSPERGINTZA ELKARTEA (Collaborator of Ararteko)
- DEDALO Foundation.
- Knowledge and Technology Agency of La Rioja.
- General Directorate for Prevention of Domestic Violence, Youth.
- Legal Protectionand Reform of Minors of the region of Murcia.
- ANPE (Teachers Trade Union)
- BRITISH TELECOM Foundation
- CTIC Foundation Information Society
The European Safer Internet Centres, sponsored by the European Commission, are responsible for the establishment of a Committee of Experts in each country. This Committee serves as an Advisory Committee working with each Safer Internet Centre and is composed of representatives of different sectors related to the activities of the Centre. Thereby, the Committee comprises representatives of the Internet and the Information and Communication Technologies Industry, State Security Forces and other Bodies, Governments, Parents and Teachers Associations, Child Protection organizations, representatives from the academic world, etc
For years, in Spain, the Committee holds six-monthly meetings and continues to grow with the implication of new organizations that work specifically in the different autonomous regions.