Mobility and privacy management
Mobile technologies are the driving force that promotes participation and facilitates a permanent state of interactive communication.
- Where are the new developments in mobile technology leading to promote participation?
- Which will be the "gadgets" in the future?
- A secure system is that one designed to be safe. Has safety been integrated in the design of mobile technologies, in order to minimize exposure to security risks?
- Is safety conditioned to any other aspect of evolution? What is the role of industry regarding safety?
- How do mobile operators help protect children and adolescents to implement the principle of accountability or responsibility in protecting the privacy of users?
- Are the privacy guidelines that are being implemented by the mobile operators industry enough? Do they run parallel to the new mobile developments?
- Geolocation data processing.