On March 9, the CTIC University Chair for Digital Transformation will host the Blockchain Carnival seminar on the new-gen EOS/Telos blockchains.
Programme of the event:
- Essential Blockchain concepts.
- Main characteristics of a 'traditional' Blockchain.
- Real life use cases: issues and limits.
- New-generation blockchains.
- Overview of EOS / Telos architecture.
- DPOS Consensus Algorithm (Delegated Proof of Stake)
- Community and Governance.
-------- 10 minute break ---------
- How to set up your EOS / Telos account.
- Wallets (transfers, voting and participation).
- Tools for network analysis.
- Interaction with DApps.
- First steps in developing your Smart Contracts.
The entry to the seminar is free for all registered people. Registration is available online via this form: http://bit.ly/blockchain-carnival
Date: Saturday, 9 March 2019
Hours: 10:00 am - 13:00 pm
Venue: University of Oviedo, School of Computer Engineering Auditorium
Dress Code: Costumes encouraged